Thursday, September 29, 2011

家隆/慧玲請客, San Jose 09/25/2011---照片



Day 9, 09/25/2011:

Diep The Kien’s couple, HueNga’s couple and Tuyet Nhi left before noon for home in L.A. Van Cam also had to catch a flight home in Canada at noon. In the evening, Gia Long/Hue Linh invited Ngoan Nhu’s couple, LeMinh, Khuan Bo’s couple , my wife and me to meet at their home and dine at a fancy Chinese restaurant in San Jose. Thanks Gia Long/Hue Linh for the dinner.

Day 10, 09/26/2011:

In the morning I took Ngoan Nhu’s couple to San Jose bus station to get on an LA bound bus. In the evening Cindy and I took Leminh to San Francisco to join ThuyPhung at her parents’ home, from there LeMinh and ThuyPhung left for New York on the following day.

Thank you everyone for making the Cancun travel and San Jose class reunion a meaningful event with great success. As we are all approaching 60, we should meet more often and cherish our time together in the days to come.

I also wanted to thank my wife Cindy for taking the time to prepare for the SJ Class Reunion at our residence. Without her support, I definitely could not have handled the detail by myself.

Sean & Cindy

請點擊這裡看前一頁 "Previous page"

請稍等两分鐘全部下載...


家隆/慧玲家漂亮的花園
























請點擊這裡回旅遊、同學會主頁 "Main Page"

請點擊這裡看前一頁 "Previous page"

3 comments:

  1. It was a warm feeling to view all the pitures posted on web. Oh........God we all grow old and older. noticed that all girls still keep young looking , at least I can match who is who. BUT boys....what change!!
    Wish you all have a Happy New Year! and all the best for year 2012

    Ann Hua --remember me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the name "Ann Hua," for a second, I mistakenly guessed another classmate until an email was received from 瑞梅 (one of our web editors) stating your name in Chinese, would I then realize who you are.

    Welcome on board! I remember you came to 樹人at the Junior year in 1971, correct? For some reason, I still remember you had commented me being the "遲到大王," seeing my frequently late show-ups for the first class period....haha

    Having lived in Vietnam for some time, did you pick up any Vietnamese language? Did you leave Vietnam after 1975?

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Hua 可是徐安華同學吧?對嗎?如是的話,妳可好吧?歡迎妳歸
    隊,今後我們鵬恆網站又多一位同學能提供多些資料,使網站更多姿多彩.順此祝妳新年快樂並代問候令尊.


    廖麗明

    ReplyDelete